Hearts' Stories is an inquiry-based community involvement project. Our goals through Hearts' Stories are to:
1. Celebrate diversity
2. Explore careers in our local communities
3. Experience different families and cultures
4. Provide authentic integrated writing experiences

Friday, November 5, 2010

Happy Halloween

This is the great cake that Brylee's mom made for us!


M
Madilynn and her Oreo spider!

Caleb and Madison P. making pumpkins with pattern blocks.

Kyle and DJ enjoying the cake and drinks!
Jayden and Alayna playing candy corn addition bingo.

Kaylan and Marcus showing off their witch hat cookies!
We had so much fun celebrating Halloween.  Thank you so much for all of the supplies that you all sent in and for the time that so many of you have so we could have 5 different Halloween stations in our classroom.  The kids told me when it was all over that it was the best day in school they had ever had.  I also wanted to thank you for all the Milky Ways you have sent my way.  They are still my favorite candy bar and this is the one time in life I can indulge and eat them to my heart's content!

No comments:

Post a Comment